Do you want to work as a Release Train Engineer in a global high-tech product company?
Ehrenborg Search on behalf of Kollmorgen is looking for a dedicated RTE with previous experience from teaching, coaching and facilitate development in an agile environment.
Kollmorgen is a global company which develops motion control and AGV systems. We work with customers in many different industries all over the world.
At the Swedish headquarter in Mölndal, we provide world leading technology for the rapidly growing market of AGVs and Mobile Robots. The about 100 employees are working with product development, professional services, sales, marketing, finance, HR, and IT. The atmosphere in the company is warm and friendly, and the culture is characterized by curiosity, teamwork and a true focus on innovation.
In the product development department, about 50 engineers are working with refinement and development of embedded systems, system software as well as windows and web applications for configuration and diagnostics. SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) is the main processes for product development.
About the position
As a Release Train Engineer, you will be a servant leader and coach for the ART by driving and organizing the ART events, assisting, and coaching the teams in their deliveries to ensure a continuous and predictable flow of high-value deliveries from the ART.
You will be a part of a fast-moving environment where you as a RTE will drive and support our journey in agile transformation and coordinate the execution of a scaled agile program (release train) using the SAFe framework.
· Manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART
· Facilitate the PI planning event and summarize PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives
- Tracking and measuring the execution of epics, features and user stories (by creating, running and analyzing Jira reports)
· Assist with economic decision making by facilitating feature estimations by teams
· Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
· Help manage risks and dependencies
· Escalate and track impediments
· Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
· Encourage collaboration between agile teams, architects, PM and UX
· Work with Product Management, Product Owners, UX Lead, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
· Facilitate sprint and increment demos
· Drive improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops and retrospectives
· Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs) Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process
The overall aim is to make sure that Kollmorgen continues to create successful products, considering business, technology, and user experience.
- You have earlier experience form working with teaching, coaching and/or facilitation in the IT- or software industry, preferably from a role as a Scrum master or Agile coach.
- You have extensive knowledge about Scrum/Scaled Agile Framework and have experience in Jira
- You are very good at communicating and can get your message across with both developers, PO’s, PM’s and UX-designers.
- As a person, we believe you are thorough, and that you appreciate working in an environment where tight collaboration, continuous improvements, learning, and curiosity is central.
We are interviewing candidates for this position continuously so please do not wait with sending us your application if this role is of interest for you.
Any questions can be sent to Lovisa Ehrenborg, Ehrenborg Search, at email@example.com