NetClean is an impact-tech and product company developing world-leading software that detects and stops child sexual abuse material on work IT devices, protecting businesses’ IT environments, enhancing their resilience and reducing real-world harm to children. We are Swedish change-makers with a global presence, working closely with our partners and customers to ensure continued innovation and product improvement. Today, we have a truly international footprint with customers from multinational organizations and the public sector using our products in more than 110 countries and we are now looking to expand it further.
As we continue to scale, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and help drive our product strategy and growth.
What you will do:
As a Product Manager at NetClean, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our products and ensuring they meet the evolving needs of our customers and partners. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to define, develop, and deliver innovative solutions that drive customer satisfaction and business success.
Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and communicate a clear product vision and strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives.
Product Discovery: Explore and define product opportunities by researching market trends, customer feedback, and competitive analysis. Identify emerging customer needs and translate them into actionable product initiatives/features.
Collaborate with engineers and product designers to make trade-off decisions and ensure on-time delivery of high-quality products.
Define and track relevant metrics (quantitative and qualitative) to measure the success of the products.
Product Partnerships: Collaborate with our strategic alliances team in identifying and setting up partnerships to strengthen our product offering.
Who you are:
- Proven experience as a product manager, preferably in a B2B software company in a start-up/scale-up environment.
- An ability and interest to work strategically as well as being hands-on
- Good business judgment and able to translate business priorities to product implications and customer value
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively both internally and externally
- Ability to understand and engage in technical discussions and decisions, bridging the gap between technical teams and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem solver and a great ability of translating complex scenarios into easily understood problems to solve
- Interest in the product management discipline, and proactively look for ways to improve your practices and bring these ideas to your role and teams.
What we offer
- A non-hierarchical product organization that provides a significant opportunity to make a tangible impact
- Flexible working hours and the autonomy to manage your own workload.
- A collaborative work environment with great colleagues.
- Great possibilities to improve your skills through interesting and rewarding challenges.
- A modern and attractive office located in the heart of Gothenburg.
- Competitive benefits package.
For this position, we interview continously, so please don't wait to send us your application. In case of questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch.